I counsel clients of differing ages, class and cultural backgrounds, identities and sexualities and work with a wide range of experiences, including:
- Anxiety and overwhelming feelings.
- Low self-esteem and confidence.
- Depression and feelings of helplessness.
- Stress, including post-traumatic stress.
- Personal and identity crises.
- Relationship difficulties.
- Sex and sexual difficulties.
- Loss and bereavement.
- Work related issues including pressure to perform and bullying.
- Lack of direction or meaning in life.
- Need for self-exploration and self-discovery.
I have particular clinical experience in working with clients suffering from anxiety, low self esteem and depression.
If you are a lawyer, please see my specialist counselling service for lawyers.